Imago Techmedia Ltd is registered in England and Wales under Company No. 04865455. VAT No. GB 843 8456 01
Registered Office: Bedford House, Fulham Green, 69-79 Fulham High Street, London, SW6 3JW, United Kingdom
Business Address: Imago Techmedia, 2C Bedford House, Fulham Green, 69-79 Fulham High Street, London, SW6 3JW, United Kingdom
Imago Techmedia is a subsidiary of Clarion Events Limited
Company: Exsel Group
Job Title: Managing Director
Tom is the Managing Director of Exsel Group. Under Tom’s Stewardship Exsel Group have gone from a small home business to one of Scotland’s leading ICT providers, specialising in Cloud Technology. In 2016 Exsel Group were listed 3rd in the Deloitte UK Technology Fast 50 with a massive 4 year growth rate of 3800%. Tom has spoken at various business growth events throughout the UK sharing the stage with some of the UK’s top Entrepreneurs including Sir Tom Hunter. 2016 also saw Tom inducted 7th on the Scotland 40 under 40, an independent review of Scotland’s top Entrepreneurs and business leaders under 40.
Tom McDonald Seminars
PANEL: The Cloud Comms Channel Panel Wed 4th Oct 16:20 - 17:20
PANEL: The Cloud Comms Channel Panel
It’s now accepted wisdom that cloud communications, when implemented effectively, saves companies money and increases their productivity. Adoption of the technology has therefore been widespread and there are huge opportunities for channel partners of major cloud communications vendors to increase their revenues in this area. However like most transformations there is no one-size fits all solution. This panel aims to arm channel partners with the required information to effectively deal with customers looking to embrace the advantages of cloud communications.
- What are the key factors to consider during implementation?
- What mistakes should you avoid?
- How long should a successful deployment take?
- How do you work with your end users to ensure their buy-in?
- What are the key architectural differences between cloud and on-premise solutions
- What are the IT and network dependencies?
- How do you identify the respective responsibilities of your staff and the customer’s
- How can you help the client put together an implementation team with the correct skills and resources
- How do you demonstrate the true return on investment to the client.
Time / Place
Wed 4th Oct 16:20 to 17:20
Cyber Security Keynote