Imago Techmedia Ltd is registered in England and Wales under Company No. 04865455.
Registered Office: Bedford House, 69-79 Fulham High Street, London, SW6 3JW, United Kingdom
Business Address: The Malt House, 25-29 High Street, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey, KT1 1LL, United Kingdom
Imago Techmedia is a subsidiary of Clarion Events Limited
Unified Communications & Collaboration Theatre
Wed 5th Oct 11:00 to 11:30
Why UCaaS matters; How to enable the App Generation and create a collaborative workforce?
For years, organizations were buying separate on-premise communication solutions, but the growth of cloud Unified Communications & Collaboration tools is unstoppable! The global market of cloud UC&C is growing from $26.5 billion in 2015 to $62 billion by 2020 (Research and Markets, 2016) and by then will be almost twice as big as the on-premise market.
It seems that the question for organizations is not whether to go to the cloud, but how, with who and when?
Therefore, Fuze, presents; Why cloud UCaaS matters to your organization? Learn how too:
- be ready for new generation workers and attract best in class App Generation talents that demand newest technology
- increase adoption, satisfaction and productivity amongst workers by offering the same experience from any device and across every location
- reduce complexity, deployment time and costs by offering a scalable global cloud solution
- become a leader and let UC&C technology work for you
Powered by Fuze, the trusted global communications partner to the world’s leading businesses, creating software that empowers their people to interact wherever and whenever they want.
What you will take away from this session
- How to enable the new generation of workers with UC&C tools and attract best talent
- How to increase adoption, satisfaction and productivity amongst workers with UC&C tools
- How to reduce complexity, deployment time and costs by offering a scalable global cloud UC&C solution
- Best practices from UC&C tools and how leading companies are using Fuze on a daily basis
|Bradlee Allen||View Profile|