Imago Techmedia Ltd is registered in England and Wales under Company No. 04865455. VAT No. GB 843 8456 01
Registered Office: Bedford House, Fulham Green, 69-79 Fulham High Street, London, SW6 3JW, United Kingdom
Business Address: Imago Techmedia, 2C Bedford House, Fulham Green, 69-79 Fulham High Street, London, SW6 3JW, United Kingdom
Imago Techmedia is a subsidiary of Clarion Events Limited
Ixia to Showcase Advanced Security and Visibility Solutions at IP Expo Europe 2017
Wednesday 06 September 2017
06 September, 2017— Ixia, a leading provider of network test, visibility, and security solutions, will be demonstrating a wide range of technology advancements and interoperability at IP Expo Europe at London ExCel, 4 – 5 October.
Event attendees can meet Ixia’s experts at Stand A6 at the event, to learn how to:
• gain visibility into all network traffic, with the ability to decrypt SSL traffic that uses ephemeral key encryption mandated by the new TLS1.3 standard
• resolve application performance bottlenecks, trouble shoot problems, and improve data center automation, as well as better utilize network analysis and security tools in hyperscale and microscale data centers
• block up to 80% of malicious traffic, including botnets and ransomware, and the core principles for developing an appropriate resistance against increasingly complex ransomware threats
• prepare for General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
• boost network protection without negatively impacting performance
Ixia’s VP of product management, Scott Register, is also giving a seminar on the Impact of Encryption on Networks - Key to understanding TLS 1.3 on the first day of the event, 13:00 - 13:30pm.
Ixia has 20 years of experience testing networking. Along the way, the company has witnessed a dramatic increase in network attack surfaces. Organizations must grapple with new cloud technologies, mobile devices on the network, a host of new compliance and monitoring tools, and the rise of the Internet of things. Ixia analyzes the impacts of these new trends to help enterprises understand the shifting environment of network security, how security reach is expanding, new threats, and new areas of vulnerability. Download the Ixia 2017 Security Report to learn more.
Be sure to meet Ixia's experts at stand A6 on October 4-5 at IP EXPO Europe, Excel London
Ixia and the Ixia logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Ixia in the United States and other jurisdictions. All other trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.
Connect with Ixia via: LinkedIn, Twitter, Ixia Blog, or YouTube
Ixia Media Contact:
Denise Idone, Director of Corporate Communications
Office: (631) 849-3500
Mobile: (516) 659-7049
IP EXPO takes place on 9-10 October 2019 at ExCeL London. This unmissable event is your one stop shop for digital transformation and covers every vertical you need to consider for successful implementation. Including network and hardware, cybersecurity, developer community, AI and analytics, IoT and Blockchain.