Imago Techmedia Ltd is registered in England and Wales under Company No. 04865455. VAT No. GB 843 8456 01
Registered Office: Bedford House, Fulham Green, 69-79 Fulham High Street, London, SW6 3JW, United Kingdom
Business Address: Imago Techmedia, 2C Bedford House, Fulham Green, 69-79 Fulham High Street, London, SW6 3JW, United Kingdom
Imago Techmedia is a subsidiary of Clarion Events Limited
Profitap Helps You Access The True Potential Of Your Data
Wednesday 27 September 2017
Visibility is essential for network performance and security. That’s why Profitap’s state-of-the-art network monitoring solutions are specially designed to give you complete visibility and access to your network, 24/7.
At IP EXPO 2017, we will be showcasing our latest developments with live presentations and technical sessions that can help you manage and secure your network.
- ProfiShark: More about our constantly evolving range of portable USB network TAPs
- ProfiSight [NEW]: Live demonstration of our new NPM/APM software
- 10GBASE-T TAP [NEW]: Get full access to your 10G Copper network
- Bypass TAP [NEW]: Fail-safe TAP device for your IPS or firewall, bypassing traffic when the appliance goes offline
- Network Packet Broker [NEW]: Any-to-any port aggregation / regeneration, advanced filtering, load balancing
- Booster: Aggregator TAP, designed to enhance the ROI of Network Packet Brokers
- MOD-TAP: A high-density, modular fiber optic solution providing up to 24 LC TAP or 16 MTP or 40G BiDi TAP modules in 1U
Join us at Booth E6 to find out the tips and tricks behind our award winning ProfiShark 1G, as well as learn about our new visibility solutions and how they can help you access the true potential of your data.
Profitap has been providing hardware solutions for network analysis and troubleshooting since 1984. By blending form and function, we succeeded in developing some of the most lightweight and user-friendly solutions on the market.
Profitap is exhibiting at IP EXPO Europe on October 4-5. Visit us at Stand E6.
IP EXPO takes place on 3-4 October 2018 at ExCeL London. This unmissable event is your one stop shop for digital transformation and covers every vertical you need to consider for successful implementation. Including network and hardware, cybersecurity, developer community, AI and analytics, IoT and Blockchain.
Ensure you register now for the ONE show you cannot afford to miss!